SPRY2 loss enhances ErbB trafficking and PI3K/AKT signalling to drive human and mouse prostate carcinogenesis
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 776–790, August 2012
How to Cite
Gao, M., Patel, R., Ahmad, I., Fleming, J., Edwards, J., McCracken, S., Sahadevan, K., Seywright, M., Norman, J., Sansom, O. and Leung, H. Y. (2012), SPRY2 loss enhances ErbB trafficking and PI3K/AKT signalling to drive human and mouse prostate carcinogenesis. EMBO Mol Med, 4: 776–790. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201100944
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2011
- Funded Access
Total views by type:
Publication date: 31 May 2012. Cumulative views from 31 May 2012 - 11 Dec 2013.
- Total views: 1220
- Total PDF views: 756
- Total HTML views: 464
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.