Krueppel-like factor 15 regulates Wnt/β-catenin transcription and controls cardiac progenitor cell fate in the postnatal heart
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 EMBO Molecular Medicine
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 9, pages 992–1007, September 2012
How to Cite
Noack, C., Zafiriou, M.-P., Schaeffer, H.-J., Renger, A., Pavlova, E., Dietz, R., Zimmermann, W. H., Bergmann, M. W. and Zelarayán, L. C. (2012), Krueppel-like factor 15 regulates Wnt/β-catenin transcription and controls cardiac progenitor cell fate in the postnatal heart. EMBO Mol Med, 4: 992–1007. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201101043
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
- Funded Access
Total views by type:
Publication date: 5 Jul 2012. Cumulative views from 5 Jul 2012 - 24 May 2013.
- Total views: 850
- Total PDF views: 546
- Total HTML views: 304
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.