These authors contribute equally to this work.
A statin-regulated microRNA represses human c-Myc expression and function
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 9, pages 896–909, September 2012
How to Cite
Takwi, A. A. L., Li, Y., Becker Buscaglia, L. E., Zhang, J., Choudhury, S., Park, A. K., Liu, M., Young, K. H., Park, W.-Y., Martin, R. C. G. and Li, Y. (2012), A statin-regulated microRNA represses human c-Myc expression and function. EMBO Mol Med, 4: 896–909. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201101045
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
- Funded Access
- NCI/NIH. Grant Number: R01 CA138688
- Center for Environmental Genomics and Integrated Biology. Grant Number: NIEHS/NIH; P30 ES014443
- Diabetes and Obesity Center. Grant Number: NCRR/NIH; P20 RR024489
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Aug 2012. Cumulative views from 7 Aug 2012 - 1 Jul 2015.
- Total views: 2303
- Total PDF views: 1038
- Total HTML views: 1265
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.