These authors contribute equally to this work.
A statin-regulated microRNA represses human c-Myc expression and function
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 9, pages 896–909, September 2012
How to Cite
Takwi, A. A. L., Li, Y., Becker Buscaglia, L. E., Zhang, J., Choudhury, S., Park, A. K., Liu, M., Young, K. H., Park, W.-Y., Martin, R. C. G. and Li, Y. (2012), A statin-regulated microRNA represses human c-Myc expression and function. EMBO Mol Med, 4: 896–909. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201101045
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
- Funded Access
- NCI/NIH. Grant Number: R01 CA138688
- Center for Environmental Genomics and Integrated Biology. Grant Number: NIEHS/NIH; P30 ES014443
- Diabetes and Obesity Center. Grant Number: NCRR/NIH; P20 RR024489
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.