These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hypoxic priming of mESCs accelerates vascular-lineage differentiation through HIF1-mediated inverse regulation of Oct4 and VEGF
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 9, pages 924–938, September 2012
How to Cite
Lee, S.-W., Jeong, H.-K., Lee, J.-Y., Yang, J., Lee, E. J., Kim, S.-Y., Youn, S.-W., Lee, J., Kim, W. J., Kim, K.-W., Lim, J. M., Park, J.-W., Park, Y.-B. and Kim, H.-S. (2012), Hypoxic priming of mESCs accelerates vascular-lineage differentiation through HIF1-mediated inverse regulation of Oct4 and VEGF. EMBO Mol Med, 4: 924–938. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201101107
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- Innovative Research Institute for Cell Therapy. Grant Number: A062260
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: (MEST) (2010-0020257