These authors contributed equally to this work.
Novel APP/Aβ mutation K16N produces highly toxic heteromeric Aβ oligomers
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 EMBO Molecular Medicine
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 647–659, July 2012
How to Cite
Kaden, D., Harmeier, A., Weise, C., Munter, L. M., Althoff, V., Rost, B. R., Hildebrand, P. W., Schmitz, D., Schaefer, M., Lurz, R., Skodda, S., Yamamoto, R., Arlt, S., Finckh, U. and Multhaup, G. (2012), Novel APP/Aβ mutation K16N produces highly toxic heteromeric Aβ oligomers. EMBO Mol Med, 4: 647–659. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201200239
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
Total views by type:
Publication date: 19 Apr 2012. Cumulative views from 19 Apr 2012 - 28 Nov 2014.
- Total views: 1188
- Total PDF views: 697
- Total HTML views: 491
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.