These authors contributed equally to this work.
Hexokinase II knockdown results in exaggerated cardiac hypertrophy via increased ROS production
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 633–646, July 2012
How to Cite
Wu, R., Wyatt, E., Chawla, K., Tran, M., Ghanefar, M., Laakso, M., Epting, C. L. and Ardehali, H. (2012), Hexokinase II knockdown results in exaggerated cardiac hypertrophy via increased ROS production. EMBO Mol Med, 4: 633–646. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201200240
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 HL087149