These authors contributed equally to this work.
Deleterious effects of neuronal accumulation of glycogen in flies and mice
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 719–729, August 2012
How to Cite
Duran, J., Tevy, M. F., Garcia-Rocha, M., Calbó, J., Milán, M. and Guinovart, J. J. (2012), Deleterious effects of neuronal accumulation of glycogen in flies and mice. EMBO Mol Med, 4: 719–729. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201200241
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: BFU2010-21123, CSD2007-00008
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2005 SGR 00118
- Dirección General de Investigación Científica y Técnica. Grant Number: BFU2008-00769
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 01176
Total views by type:
Publication date: 2 May 2012. Cumulative views from 2 May 2012 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 1645
- Total PDF views: 805
- Total HTML views: 840
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.