These authors contributed equally to this work.
DIAPH3 governs the cellular transition to the amoeboid tumour phenotype
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 8, pages 743–760, August 2012
How to Cite
Hager, M. H., Morley, S., Bielenberg, D. R., Gao, S., Morello, M., Holcomb, I. N., Liu, W., Mouneimne, G., Demichelis, F., Kim, J., Solomon, K. R., Adam, R. M., Isaacs, W. B., Higgs, H. N., Vessella, R. L., Di Vizio, D. and Freeman, M. R. (2012), DIAPH3 governs the cellular transition to the amoeboid tumour phenotype. EMBO Mol Med, 4: 743–760. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201200242
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- NCI R01. Grant Numbers: CA143777, CA112303, NIDDK R3747556, DAMD17-03-2-0033
Total views by type:
Publication date: 16 May 2012. Cumulative views from 16 May 2012 - 1 Nov 2014.
- Total views: 1899
- Total PDF views: 898
- Total HTML views: 1001
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.