A human tRNA methyltransferase 9-like protein prevents tumour growth by regulating LIN9 and HIF1-α
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Authors. Published by John Wiley and Sons, Ltd on behalf of EMBO. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 366–383, March 2013
How to Cite
Begley, U., Sosa, M. S., Avivar-Valderas, A., Patil, A., Endres, L., Estrada, Y., Chan, C. T.Y., Su, D., Dedon, P. C., Aguirre-Ghiso, J. A. and Begley, T. (2013), A human tRNA methyltransferase 9-like protein prevents tumour growth by regulating LIN9 and HIF1-α. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 366–383. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201201161
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Funded Access
Total views by type:
Publication date: 4 Feb 2013. Cumulative views from 4 Feb 2013 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 1142
- Total PDF views: 537
- Total HTML views: 605
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.