Synthetic lethality of PARP and NAMPT inhibition in triple-negative breast cancer cells
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Authors. Published by John Wiley and Sons, Ltd on behalf of EMBO
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 10, pages 1087–1096, October 2012
How to Cite
Bajrami, I., Kigozi, A., Van Weverwijk, A., Brough, R., Frankum, J., Lord, C. J. and Ashworth, A. (2012), Synthetic lethality of PARP and NAMPT inhibition in triple-negative breast cancer cells. EMBO Mol Med, 4: 1087–1096. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201201250
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
- Breakthrough Breast Cancer, Cancer Research UK
- AACR as part of the Stand Up to Cancer Breast Cancer Dream Team
- Funded Access
Total views by type:
Publication date: 30 Aug 2012. Cumulative views from 30 Aug 2012 - 1 Aug 2016.
- Total views: 3018
- Total PDF views: 1553
- Total HTML views: 1465
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.