Wolfram Syndrome protein, Miner1, regulates sulphydryl redox status, the unfolded protein response, and Ca2+ homeostasis
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Authors. Published by John Wiley and Sons, Ltd on behalf of EMBO
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 904–918, June 2013
How to Cite
Wiley, S. E., Andreyev, A. Y., Divakaruni, A. S., Karisch, R., Perkins, G., Wall, E. A., van der Geer, P., Chen, Y.-F., Tsai, T.-F., Simon, M. I., Neel, B. G., Dixon, J. E. and Murphy, A. N. (2013), Wolfram Syndrome protein, Miner1, regulates sulphydryl redox status, the unfolded protein response, and Ca2+ homeostasis. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 904–918. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201201429
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 24 May 2013. Cumulative views from 24 May 2013 - 1 Aug 2016.
- Total views: 2388
- Total PDF views: 771
- Total HTML views: 1617
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.