These authors contributed equally to this work.
miR-10b*, a master inhibitor of the cell cycle, is down-regulated in human breast tumours
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1214–1229, November 2012
How to Cite
Biagioni, F., Bossel Ben-Moshe, N., Fontemaggi, G., Canu, V., Mori, F., Antoniani, B., Di Benedetto, A., Santoro, R., Germoni, S., De Angelis, F., Cambria, A., Avraham, R., Grasso, G., Strano, S., Muti, P., Mottolese, M., Yarden, Y., Domany, E. and Blandino, G. (2012), miR-10b*, a master inhibitor of the cell cycle, is down-regulated in human breast tumours. EMBO Mol Med, 4: 1214–1229. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201201483
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
- Funded Access
Total views by type:
Publication date: 2 Nov 2012. Cumulative views from 2 Nov 2012 - 1 Jan 2016.
- Total views: 2437
- Total PDF views: 1115
- Total HTML views: 1322
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.