Defining critical roles for NF-κB p65 and type I interferon in innate immunity to rhinovirus
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Authors. Published by John Wiley and Sons, Ltd on behalf of EMBO. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 12, pages 1244–1260, December 2012
How to Cite
Bartlett, N. W., Slater, L., Glanville, N., Haas, J. J., Caramori, G., Casolari, P., Clarke, D. L., Message, S. D., Aniscenko, J., Kebadze, T., Zhu, J., Mallia, P., Mizgerd, J. P., Belvisi, M., Papi, A., Kotenko, S. V., Johnston, S. L. and Edwards, M. R. (2012), Defining critical roles for NF-κB p65 and type I interferon in innate immunity to rhinovirus. EMBO Mol Med, 4: 1244–1260. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201201650
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- Funded Access
Total views by type:
Publication date: 14 Nov 2012. Cumulative views from 14 Nov 2012 - 1 Oct 2014.
- Total views: 1446
- Total PDF views: 752
- Total HTML views: 694
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.