Members of the European Academy of Microbiology.
The enemy within us: lessons from the 2011 European Escherichia coli O104:H4 outbreak
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 9, pages 841–848, September 2012
How to Cite
Karch, H., Denamur, E., Dobrindt, U., Finlay, B. B., Hengge, R., Johannes, L., Ron, E. Z., Tønjum, T., Sansonetti, P. J. and Vicente, M. (2012), The enemy within us: lessons from the 2011 European Escherichia coli O104:H4 outbreak. EMBO Mol Med, 4: 841–848. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201201662
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Funded Access
Total views by type:
Publication date: 24 Aug 2012. Cumulative views from 24 Aug 2012 - 30 Sep 2014.
- Total views: 5323
- Total PDF views: 1346
- Total HTML views: 3977
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.