Early assessment of acute coronary syndromes in the emergency department: the potential diagnostic value of circulating microRNAs
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 1176–1185, November 2012
How to Cite
Oerlemans, M. I. F. J., Mosterd, A., Dekker, M. S., de Vrey, E. A., van Mil, A., Pasterkamp, G., Doevendans, P. A., Hoes, A. W. and Sluijter, J. P. G. (2012), Early assessment of acute coronary syndromes in the emergency department: the potential diagnostic value of circulating microRNAs. EMBO Mol Med, 4: 1176–1185. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201201749
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
- Funded Access
Total views by type:
Publication date: 1 Oct 2012. Cumulative views from 1 Oct 2012 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 1607
- Total PDF views: 772
- Total HTML views: 835
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.