The exposure of autoantigens by microparticles underlies the formation of potent inflammatory components: the microparticle-associated immune complexes
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 235–249, February 2013
How to Cite
Cloutier, N., Tan, S., Boudreau, L. H., Cramb, C., Subbaiah, R., Lahey, L., Albert, A., Shnayder, R., Gobezie, R., Nigrovic, P. A., Farndale, R. W., Robinson, W. H., Brisson, A., Lee, D. M. and Boilard, E. (2013), The exposure of autoantigens by microparticles underlies the formation of potent inflammatory components: the microparticle-associated immune complexes. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 235–249. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201201846
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2012 06:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 11 Dec 2012. Cumulative views from 11 Dec 2012 - 1 May 2015.
- Total views: 1981
- Total PDF views: 951
- Total HTML views: 1030
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.