The neural crest transcription factor Brn3a is expressed in melanoma and required for cell cycle progression and survival
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 919–934, June 2013
How to Cite
Hohenauer, T., Berking, C., Schmidt, A., Haferkamp, S., Senft, D., Kammerbauer, C., Fraschka, S., Graf, S. A., Irmler, M., Beckers, J., Flaig, M., Aigner, A., Höbel, S., Hoffmann, F., Hermeking, H., Rothenfusser, S., Endres, S., Ruzicka, T. and Besch, R. (2013), The neural crest transcription factor Brn3a is expressed in melanoma and required for cell cycle progression and survival. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 919–934. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201201862
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 13 May 2013. Cumulative views from 13 May 2013 - 27 Aug 2014.
- Total views: 958
- Total PDF views: 430
- Total HTML views: 528
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.