These authors contributed equally to this work.
MicroRNA expression profile and functional analysis reveal that miR-382 is a critical novel gene of alcohol addiction
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 9, pages 1402–1414, September 2013
How to Cite
Li, J., Li, J., Liu, X., Qin, S., Guan, Y., Liu, Y., Cheng, Y., Chen, X., Li, W., Wang, S., Xiong, M., Kuzhikandathil, E. V., Ye, J.-H. and Zhang, C. (2013), MicroRNA expression profile and functional analysis reveal that miR-382 is a critical novel gene of alcohol addiction. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 1402–1414. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201201900
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- NIH Grants, HL095707, R21HL109656 and R21NR013876, CZ, PI
- NIH Grant, AA016964, J. E, PI