Reducing HDAC6 ameliorates cognitive deficits in a mouse model for Alzheimer's disease
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Authors. Published by John Wiley and Sons, Ltd on behalf of EMBO
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 52–63, January 2013
Total views since publication: 659
How to Cite
Govindarajan, N., Rao, P., Burkhardt, S., Sananbenesi, F., Schlüter, O. M., Bradke, F., Lu, J. and Fischer, A. (2013), Reducing HDAC6 ameliorates cognitive deficits in a mouse model for Alzheimer's disease. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 52–63. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201201923
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- Funded Access
Total views by type:
Publication date: 26 Nov 2012. Cumulative views from 26 Nov 2012 - 19 May 2013.
- Total views: 659
- Total PDF views: 481
- Total HTML views: 178
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.