These authors contributed equally to this work.
Strategy for the creation of clinical grade hESC line banks that HLA-match a target population
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Authors. Published by John Wiley and Sons, Ltd on behalf of EMBO
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 10–17, January 2013
How to Cite
Jacquet, L., Stephenson, E., Collins, R., Patel, H., Trussler, J., Al-Bedaery, R., Renwick, P., Ogilvie, C., Vaughan, R. and Ilic, D. (2013), Strategy for the creation of clinical grade hESC line banks that HLA-match a target population. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 10–17. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201201973
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- Funded Access
Total views by type:
Publication date: 19 Nov 2012. Cumulative views from 19 Nov 2012 - 1 Aug 2016.
- Total views: 2133
- Total PDF views: 705
- Total HTML views: 1428
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.