Inhibition of endotrophin, a cleavage product of collagen VI, confers cisplatin sensitivity to tumours
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 935–948, June 2013
How to Cite
Park, J., Morley, T. S. and Scherer, P. E. (2013), Inhibition of endotrophin, a cleavage product of collagen VI, confers cisplatin sensitivity to tumours. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 935–948. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201202006
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 30 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 30 Apr 2013 - 1 Jul 2015.
- Total views: 2147
- Total PDF views: 587
- Total HTML views: 1560
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.