Inhibition of redox/Fyn/c-Cbl pathway function by Cdc42 controls tumour initiation capacity and tamoxifen sensitivity in basal-like breast cancer cells
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 723–736, May 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H.-Y., Yang, Y. M., Stevens, B. M. and Noble, M. (2013), Inhibition of redox/Fyn/c-Cbl pathway function by Cdc42 controls tumour initiation capacity and tamoxifen sensitivity in basal-like breast cancer cells. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 723–736. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201202140
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
- Catherine Carlson Stem Cell Fund
- New York State Empire State Stem Cell Board. Grant Numbers: CO26347, N09G195
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA131385
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.