Spampanato and Feeney contributed equally as the two co-first authors.
Transcription factor EB (TFEB) is a new therapeutic target for Pompe disease
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Authors. This is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published by John Wiley and Sons, Ltd on behalf of EMBO
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 691–706, May 2013
How to Cite
Spampanato, C., Feeney, E., Li, L., Cardone, M., Lim, J.-A., Annunziata, F., Zare, H., Polishchuk, R., Puertollano, R., Parenti, G., Ballabio, A. and Raben, N. (2013), Transcription factor EB (TFEB) is a new therapeutic target for Pompe disease. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 691–706. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201202176
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 18 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 18 Apr 2013 - 16 Apr 2014.
- Total views: 2417
- Total PDF views: 1293
- Total HTML views: 1124
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.