R5 HIV-1 envelope attracts dendritic cells to cross the human intestinal epithelium and sample luminal virions via engagement of the CCR5
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Authors. Published by John Wiley and Sons, Ltd on behalf of EMBO
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 776–794, May 2013
How to Cite
Cavarelli, M., Foglieni, C., Rescigno, M. and Scarlatti, G. (2013), R5 HIV-1 envelope attracts dendritic cells to cross the human intestinal epithelium and sample luminal virions via engagement of the CCR5. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 776–794. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201202232
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 22 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 22 Apr 2013 - 1 Jan 2017.
- Total views: 1829
- Total PDF views: 562
- Total HTML views: 1267
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.