These authors contributed equally to this work.
Spliceosome integrity is defective in the motor neuron diseases ALS and SMA
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 221–234, February 2013
How to Cite
Tsuiji, H., Iguchi, Y., Furuya, A., Kataoka, A., Hatsuta, H., Atsuta, N., Tanaka, F., Hashizume, Y., Akatsu, H., Murayama, S., Sobue, G. and Yamanaka, K. (2013), Spliceosome integrity is defective in the motor neuron diseases ALS and SMA. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 221–234. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201202303
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 02:30AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012