MicroRNA-146 represses endothelial activation by inhibiting pro-inflammatory pathways
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Authors. Published by John Wiley and Sons, Ltd on behalf of EMBO
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1017–1034, July 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, H. S., Sivachandran, N., Lau, A., Boudreau, E., Zhao, J. L., Baltimore, D., Delgado-Olguin, P., Cybulsky, M. I. and Fish, J. E. (2013), MicroRNA-146 represses endothelial activation by inhibiting pro-inflammatory pathways. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 1017–1034. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201202318
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Total views by type:
Publication date: 3 Jun 2013. Cumulative views from 3 Jun 2013 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 2493
- Total PDF views: 1292
- Total HTML views: 1201
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.