These authors contributed equally to this work.
Disruption of SMIM1 causes the Vel− blood type
Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 751–761, May 2013
How to Cite
Ballif, B. A., Helias, V., Peyrard, T., Menanteau, C., Saison, C., Lucien, N., Bourgouin, S., Le Gall, M., Cartron, J.-P. and Arnaud, L. (2013), Disruption of SMIM1 causes the Vel− blood type. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 751–761. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201302466
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 03:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: 8P20GM103449
Total views by type:
Publication date: 15 Apr 2013. Cumulative views from 15 Apr 2013 - 30 Sep 2014.
- Total views: 3639
- Total PDF views: 2994
- Total HTML views: 645
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.