Caudo-rostral brain spreading of α-synuclein through vagal connections
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1119–1127, July 2013
How to Cite
Ulusoy, A., Rusconi, R., Pérez-Revuelta, B. I., Musgrove, R. E., Helwig, M., Winzen-Reichert, B. and Monte, D. A. D. (2013), Caudo-rostral brain spreading of α-synuclein through vagal connections. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 1119–1127. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201302475
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- Blanche A. Paul Foundation and the Centres of Excellence in Neurodegeneration Research (CoEN)
Total views by type:
Publication date: 23 May 2013. Cumulative views from 23 May 2013 - 1 Jan 2016.
- Total views: 2123
- Total PDF views: 1188
- Total HTML views: 935
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.