Pathological impact of SMN2 mis-splicing in adult SMA mice
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 10, pages 1586–1601, October 2013
How to Cite
Sahashi, K., Ling, K. K. Y., Hua, Y., Wilkinson, J. E., Nomakuchi, T., Rigo, F., Hung, G., Xu, D., Jiang, Y.-P., Lin, R. Z., Ko, C.-P., Bennett, C. F. and Krainer, A. R. (2013), Pathological impact of SMN2 mis-splicing in adult SMA mice. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 1586–1601. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201302567
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 9 Sep 2013. Cumulative views from 9 Sep 2013 - 1 Jan 2016.
- Total views: 1517
- Total PDF views: 906
- Total HTML views: 611
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.