See related article in EMBO Molecular Medicine 10.1002/emmm.201202273
Cross-presentation of malaria antigen by brain microvessels: why CD8+ T cells are critical for the pathogenesis of experimental cerebral malaria
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 967–969, July 2013
How to Cite
Yui, K. (2013), Cross-presentation of malaria antigen by brain microvessels: why CD8+ T cells are critical for the pathogenesis of experimental cerebral malaria. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 967–969. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201302849
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Total views by type:
Publication date: 5 Jun 2013. Cumulative views from 5 Jun 2013 - 1 Jun 2015.
- Total views: 625
- Total PDF views: 363
- Total HTML views: 262
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.