Activation of IL-27 signalling promotes development of postinfluenza pneumococcal pneumonia
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 120–140, January 2014
How to Cite
Cao, J., Wang, D., Xu, F., Gong, Y., Wang, H., Song, Z., Li, D., Zhang, H., Li, D., Zhang, L., Xia, Y., Xu, H., Lai, X., Lin, S., Zhang, X., Ren, G., Dai, Y. and Yin, Y. (2014), Activation of IL-27 signalling promotes development of postinfluenza pneumococcal pneumonia. EMBO Mol Med, 6: 120–140. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201302890
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81370110, 81000711, 81200054, 81371778
- Natural Science Foundation of Chongqing. Grant Number: 2011BB5139
- First Affiliated Hospital of Chongqing Medical University. Grant Number: 20100305