These authors contributed equally to this work.
Disease-causing mutations in the XIAP BIR2 domain impair NOD2-dependent immune signalling
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 EMBO Molecular Medicine
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
EMBO Molecular Medicine
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 1278–1295, August 2013
How to Cite
Damgaard, R. B., Fiil, B. K., Speckmann, C., Yabal, M., Stadt, U. z., Bekker-Jensen, S., Jost, P. J., Ehl, S., Mailand, N. and Gyrd-Hansen, M. (2013), Disease-causing mutations in the XIAP BIR2 domain impair NOD2-dependent immune signalling. EMBO Mol Med, 5: 1278–1295. doi: 10.1002/emmm.201303090
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Danish Council for Independent Research – Natural Sciences (MG-H), the Danish Cancer Society (MG-H), The Lundbeck Foundation (MG-H) and the German Ministry for Education and Research (BMBF 01 EO 0803)
- Novo Nordisk Foundation
Total views by type:
Publication date: 1 Jul 2013. Cumulative views from 1 Jul 2013 - 16 Apr 2014.
- Total views: 1294
- Total PDF views: 632
- Total HTML views: 662
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.