Electrochemical Performance of All-Solid-State Li/S Batteries with Sulfur-Based Composite Electrodes Prepared by Mechanical Milling at High Temperature
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 2-3, pages 186–192, March 2013
How to Cite
Nagao, M., Hayashi, A. and Tatsumisago, M. (2013), Electrochemical Performance of All-Solid-State Li/S Batteries with Sulfur-Based Composite Electrodes Prepared by Mechanical Milling at High Temperature. Energy Technology, 1: 186–192. doi: 10.1002/ente.201200019
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!