Air-Stable, Low-Toxicity Precursors for CuIn(SeS)2 Solar Cells with 10.1 % Efficiency
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 2-3, pages 131–134, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, W., Cui, Y. and Pan, D. (2013), Air-Stable, Low-Toxicity Precursors for CuIn(SeS)2 Solar Cells with 10.1 % Efficiency. Energy Technology, 1: 131–134. doi: 10.1002/ente.201200044
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21071142, 51172229
- Fund for Creative Research Groups. Grant Number: 20921002
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.