Si-Composite Anode for Lithium-Ion Batteries with High Initial Coulombic Efficiency
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 5-6, pages 305–308, June 2013
How to Cite
Huang, X., Kim, H., Cui, S., Hurley, P. T. and Chen, J. (2013), Si-Composite Anode for Lithium-Ion Batteries with High Initial Coulombic Efficiency . Energy Technology, 1: 305–308. doi: 10.1002/ente.201300017
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Johnson Controls Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!