Comparing the Volume and Energy Consumption of Sour-Gas Cleaning by Condensed Rotational Separation and Amine Treatments
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 1, Issue 7, pages 392–394, July 2013
How to Cite
van Kemenade, H. P., Brouwers, J. J. H. and de Rijke, S. J. M. (2013), Comparing the Volume and Energy Consumption of Sour-Gas Cleaning by Condensed Rotational Separation and Amine Treatments. Energy Technology, 1: 392–394. doi: 10.1002/ente.201300051
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- Funded Access
- 1F. Lallemand, G. Perdu, C. Maretto, C. Weiss, J. Magne-Dirsch, A.-C. Lucquin, Gas 2012, www.digitalrefining.com/article/1000356.
- 2J. Castel, D. Gadelle, P. Hagyard, M. Ould-Bamba, Hydrocarbonprocessing.com 2012, www.hydrocarbonprocessing.com/Article/3050882/LNG-and-GTL-drive-50-years-of-technology-evolution-in-the-gas-industry.html.
- 4S. J. M. de Rijke, Eindhoven University of Technology, 2012, WPT201214, purl.tue.nl/91121747824.
- 5J. J. H. Brouwers, H. P. v. Kemenade, J. P. Kroes, Filtration 2012, 12, 49–60.