Freely available OPV—The fast way to progress
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 1, Issue 7, pages 378–381, July 2013
How to Cite
Krebs, F. C., Hösel, M., Corazza, M., Roth, B., Madsen, M. V., Gevorgyan, S. A., Søndergaard, R. R., Karg, D. and Jørgensen, M. (2013), Freely available OPV—The fast way to progress. Energy Technology, 1: 378–381. doi: 10.1002/ente.201300057
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- Funded Access
- Danish Ministry of Science, Innovation and Higher Education
- European Commission. Grant Numbers: 261936, 288565, 281027
- 2The Flextrode substrate and the freeOPV solar cell modules can be obtained free of charge by submitting a postal address and registering at the www.plasticphotovoltaics.org website.