Optimization of the Protonation Level of Polyaniline-Based Hole-Transport Layers in Bulk-Heterojunction Organic Solar Cells
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 8, pages 463–470, August 2013
How to Cite
Abdulrazzaq, O., Bourdo, S. E., Saini, V., Bairi, V. G., Dervishi , E., Viswanathan, T., Nima, Z. A. and Biris, A. S. (2013), Optimization of the Protonation Level of Polyaniline-Based Hole-Transport Layers in Bulk-Heterojunction Organic Solar Cells. Energy Technology, 1: 463–470. doi: 10.1002/ente.201300058
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2013
- Arkansas Science & Technology Authority. Grant Number: 08-CAT-03
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG36-06GO86072
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF/EPS-1003970
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!