Mild Hydrothermal Degradation of Cotton Cellulose by using a Mixed-Metal-Oxide ZnO–ZrO2 Catalyst
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 10, pages 581–586, October 2013
How to Cite
Yang, F., Li, G., Gao, P., Lv, X.-N., Sun, X., Liu, Z.-H. and Fan, H. (2013), Mild Hydrothermal Degradation of Cotton Cellulose by using a Mixed-Metal-Oxide ZnO–ZrO2 Catalyst. Energy Technology, 1: 581–586. doi: 10.1002/ente.201300068
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20876032, 21176055
- Tianjin Key Research Program of Application Foundation and Advanced Technology. Grant Number: 11JCZDJC23600
- Application Bases and Key Research Program of Hebei Province. Grant Number: 11963924D
- Young Foundation of Hebei Province. Grant Number: 2010122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!