Effects of Antioxidants on the Cetane number, Viscosity, Oxidation Stability, and Thermal Properties of Biodiesel Produced from Nonedible Oils
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 9, pages 537–543, September 2013
How to Cite
Kivevele, T. T. and Huan, Z. (2013), Effects of Antioxidants on the Cetane number, Viscosity, Oxidation Stability, and Thermal Properties of Biodiesel Produced from Nonedible Oils. Energy Technology, 1: 537–543. doi: 10.1002/ente.201300072
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!