Fuel Properties of Croton megalocarpus, Calophyllum inophyllum, and Cocos nucifera (coconut) Methyl Esters and their Performance in a Multicylinder Diesel Engine
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 1, Issue 11, pages 685–694, November 2013
How to Cite
Atabani, A. E., Badruddin, I. A., Mahlia, T. M. I., Masjuki , H. H., Mofijur, M., Lee, K. T. and Chong, W. T. (2013), Fuel Properties of Croton megalocarpus, Calophyllum inophyllum, and Cocos nucifera (coconut) Methyl Esters and their Performance in a Multicylinder Diesel Engine. Energy Technology, 1: 685–694. doi: 10.1002/ente.201300110
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia. Grant Number: UM.C/HIR/ MOHE/ENG/06 (D000006-16001)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!