These authors contributed equally to this work.
Investigation of the Decomposition Mechanism of Lithium Bis(oxalate)borate (LiBOB) Salt in the Electrolyte of an Aprotic Li–O2 Battery
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Energy Storage Materials
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 348–354, April 2014
How to Cite
Lau, K. C., Lu, J., Low, J., Peng, D., Wu, H., Albishri, H. M., Al-Hady, D. A., Curtiss, L. A. and Amine, K. (2014), Investigation of the Decomposition Mechanism of Lithium Bis(oxalate)borate (LiBOB) Salt in the Electrolyte of an Aprotic Li–O2 Battery. Energy Technology, 2: 348–354. doi: 10.1002/ente.201300164
- Issue online: 17 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC0206CH11357
- Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
- ORISE. Grant Number: DE-AC05-06OR23100
- Deanship of Scientific research. Grant Number: 11-130-1424
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!