Special Issue Paper
Kriging and cross-validation for massive spatial data
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Spatio-Temporal Stochastic Modelling: Environmental and Health Processes
Volume 21, Issue 3-4, pages 290–304, May - June 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, H. and Wang, Y. (2010), Kriging and cross-validation for massive spatial data. Environmetrics, 21: 290–304. doi: 10.1002/env.1023
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2009
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMS-0405782, DMS-0706835
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!