The institutional determinants of CO2 emissions: a computational modeling approach using Artificial Neural Networks and Genetic Programming
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 42–49, February 2011
How to Cite
Álvarez-Díaz, M., Caballero-Miguez, G. and Soliño, M. (2011), The institutional determinants of CO2 emissions: a computational modeling approach using Artificial Neural Networks and Genetic Programming. Environmetrics, 22: 42–49. doi: 10.1002/env.1025
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2009
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Number: MTM2005-01274
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: MTM2008-3219
- Xunta de Galicia. Grant Number: PGIDIT07PXIB300191PR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!