Robustness of different regression modelling strategies in epidemiology: a time-series analysis of hospital admissions and air pollutants in Lisbon (1999–2004)
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 86–97, February 2011
How to Cite
Sarmento, S. M., Verburg, T. G., Almeida, S. M., Freitas, M. C. and Wolterbeek, H. Th. (2011), Robustness of different regression modelling strategies in epidemiology: a time-series analysis of hospital admissions and air pollutants in Lisbon (1999–2004). Environmetrics, 22: 86–97. doi: 10.1002/env.1031
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2008
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia–Portugal. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/8773/2002, POCI/AMB/55878/2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!