Assessing environmental stressors via Bayesian Model Averaging in the presence of missing data
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 13–22, February 2011
How to Cite
Boone, E. L., Ye, K. and Smith, E. P. (2011), Assessing environmental stressors via Bayesian Model Averaging in the presence of missing data. Environmetrics, 22: 13–22. doi: 10.1002/env.1032
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2008
- U.S. EPA-Science To Achieve Results (STAR). Grant Number: RD-83136801-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!