A robust algorithm for the sequential linear analysis of environmental radiological data with imprecise observations
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 132–151, March 2011
How to Cite
Rivero, C. and Valdes, T. (2011), A robust algorithm for the sequential linear analysis of environmental radiological data with imprecise observations. Environmetrics, 22: 132–151. doi: 10.1002/env.1034
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2007
- MEC. Grant Number: MTM2004-05776
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!