This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on TIES 2008: Quantitative Methods for Environmental Sustainability, edited by Sylvia R. Esterby, University of British Columbia Okanagan, Canada.
Special Issue Paper
An idealised model of turbulent dispersion: two and three spatial dimensions†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: TIES 2008: Quantitative methods for environmental sustainability
Volume 21, Issue 7-8, pages 767–788, November - December 2010
How to Cite
Mole, N. (2010), An idealised model of turbulent dispersion: two and three spatial dimensions. Environmetrics, 21: 767–788. doi: 10.1002/env.1037
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Accounting for the effect of concentration fluctuations on toxic load for gaseous releases of carbon dioxide, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 2012, 25, 1, 52, ,