This article is published in Environmetrics as a special issue on TIES 2008: Quantitative Methods for Environmental Sustainability, edited by Sylvia R. Esterby, University of British Columbia Okanagan, Canada.
Special Issue Paper
Change-point analysis of mean annual rainfall data from Tucumán, Argentina†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: TIES 2008: Quantitative methods for environmental sustainability
Volume 21, Issue 7-8, pages 687–697, November - December 2010
How to Cite
Jandhyala, V. K., Fotopoulos, S. B. and You, J. (2010), Change-point analysis of mean annual rainfall data from Tucumán, Argentina. Environmetrics, 21: 687–697. doi: 10.1002/env.1038
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMS-0806133
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!